Friday, June 6, 2008

Yoga Sandals

My massage therapist suggested I buy a pair of
Yoga sandals.
She thought they would help me stay in alignment.

I have been wearing them now for a couple of weeks.
My legs feel better. They are not so tired at the end of the day.


I found some "natural" nail polish. "No Miss" seems to be a great company with "healthy" cosmetics. I have not learned how to make my own polish. It has been a few years since I had my toes painted. I am so pleased to see my toes in color.


I see the yoga sandals come in red and white stripe and blue stripe.
I may order a couple more pairs. It would be fun to build an outfit from the feet up.
I am definitely feeling better!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I like the idea of Yoga Sandals. My legs are very tired and my bad ankle gets lethargic. Perhaps because I wear high heels or pumps all day? I'd rather wear Keds.

I'm overdue for a pedicure. I can't wait!

Q said...

Dear Mary,
These sandals are very nice for helping to train your toes to be seperate...like yoga suggest.
Helps with balance and alignment.
My massage therapist says there are pressure points between the toes and these sandals help with over all good health. I do agree.
I gave up pumps some years ago. Too hard on my legs and back and feet! For dress shoes I wear these little Indian shoes...very pretty with embordiery and beads...
I do pedicures once a month. As important for my health as
vitamin-c....
Getting the polish was a big deal...It is exciting to be back in color.
Enjoy your pedi..I am as happy as my feet are...
Sherry